My Envy Box December 2017 Review, Unboxing
My Envy Box September 2016 Unboxing And Review
We’re back with the September My Envy Box. This month’s theme is Travel and hence the box and the contents are customized to suit it. Starting off I am in LOVE with the box itself. It is cute and is designed to look like a mini suitcase!
My Envy Box June, Products, Unboxing, Review
Hey Guys! I hope you’re all doing fantastic! It feels as if June just flew by it’s 14th already!! I got my hands on June My Envy Box and It contains some really exciting products. Check them in the post!
My Envy Box February 2015 Review, Products
Heyy-llo beautiful people!! I hope you’re doing good, It’s that time of the month where I show you the contents of the highly anticipated monthly subscription box – My Envy Box.
For the season of love, They collaborated with Miss Malini and created Miss Malini’s Box of Love. Lets find out the content of this Love Box.
Price: Rs. 850
LYN Nail Lacquer – This product got me excited even before I got the box. It’s a full size Nail Lacquer from LYN. But the shade in my case is a disappointment. I don’t usually go for such shades and the loaded shimmer is a bummer. But I am willing to give this a try.
Balmain Fringe Clip in – Now, this product again got me super excited. the quality is decent and they look pretty cool to rock… If only I had a fringe to begin with. Bummer…. I have decent length hair and when I tried this on it looked like I borrowed my dolls hair. Now I guess people with a fringe would love it. pfft… I’ll try to get this to work on my hair. Let’s see …..
Skin Yoga Neem body Purifier – This product caught my attention a] Post workout b] Neem & c ] Purifier.. Well I am already having high hopes on this one.. Lets see if it lives up to its claims…
As of now I am happy dreaming of a hot shower..
Vana Vidhi bath Salt – Continuing with the bath theme…. this is a great detoxifying addition for happy skin. I can totally imagine warming up to these two.. Excited to try this lil baby out!
CK Reveal – OMG… This fragrance is literally everything. It smells really nice and warm… I hope I am not the only one who sniffs the scent samples at least for a few minutes before checking anything else out 😛
PLUS – 2 Vouchers – Rs 500 H2o Gift coupon & A sephora Make over .
Overall – I am really impressed with the February box! Although the clip-ins and nail paint are a lil out of my comfort / love zone… I’ll try them out and see if I can work with them, that’s the whole point of this box – You get to try things out of your comfort zone.
Check out other boxes!
Keep it Stylish!
My Envy Box January 2015 Review, Unboxing
My Envy Box is available for Rs. 850, and provides 5 samples consisting of international samples/ luxury product samples
- Babor Skin Brightening Cream, 2 sachets – Rs. 5999 for 50 ml.
- Bottega di Lungavita Face Cream with Colloidal Platinum, 5 ml. Rs. 3500 for 50 ml.
- Calvin Klein EDP ‘Endless Euphoria’, 1.2 ml – Rs. 5600 for 75 ml.
- Sebastian Professional Penetraitt Shampoo, 30 ml – Rs. 1400 for 250 ml.
- ZA True White Liquid Foundation, 4 ml – Rs. 950 for 30 ml.
- Plus I also received a complimentary Blow Dry Voucher.
Babor Skin Brightening Cream, 2 sachets : I’m really excited about try this one out, it claims to brighten and make the skin radiant by morning. I am looking forward to try this and make my mind up for the full size. i haven’t heard of this brand earlier and am glad to slather in this 😛
Bottega di Lungavita Face Cream with Colloidal Platinum, 5 ml: This is an anti aging cream which claims to nourish the skin, regenerate and tone. This looks like a great product addition to skin care if you are getting into skin care. This will be my round two after i am done with the Babor skin cream.
Calvin Klein EDP ‘Endless Euphoria’, 1.2 ml – I love this fragrance ! It smells incredible, chic and classy. I love their perfume samples, They are amazing to travel with and perfect to fit in my wallet. Perfect for a sneaky application when you want to smell good 😉
Sebastian Professional Penetraitt Shampoo, 30 ml : I’ve never tried sebastian range and this lil bad boy looks promising. It claims to repair and strengthen hair from the inside. I am into repairing and nourishing shampoos lately. Looking forward to use this, my hair is thin and dry and alot of shampoos weigh it down! I hope this does some good to my hair.
ZA True White Liquid Foundation : This is a recent launch from Za, I am glad I’ve gotten this sample. I’ll test this out and see if I like it. This is a full coverage foundation and has 6 shades for Indian skin tones.
Overall: I am very happy with this month’s box! They’ve chosen products that help repair skin, hair, added makeup and an amazing fragrance plus the lovely bright pouch. If you wish to order next month’s box head to their site HERE.
Keep it Stylish!
This month’s box came in a pretty dark purple color. Like always impressed with the presentation, although I was not very excited to see the pouch that contained the products. I hope they change it soon. I ve never gotten their other variants.
Price of 1 box : Rs 850
Get 5 trial sized beauty products from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month
Get 25% worth of ENVY points to redeem in their store – Here
- Mint Green Tea From San-Cha Tea Boutique.
- Za Cleansing Foam.
- Suganda Neem Tea Tree Soap.
- Thalgo Exfoliator.
- Bottega Di Lungavita Sun Screen.
- Natio Meditate Shower Gel.
- Mint Green Tea From San-Cha Tea Boutique: I was so excited to see this lil bundle of joy… I am a tea lover .. and I was very delighted to get some good quality green tea. I’ll be trying this out tonight and see if I add this to my cart.
- Za Cleansing Foam: I’ve used this just once, and It decent I’ll try this out again tonight and see if I’d want more of this on my face or it’ll be a miss.
- Suganda Neem Tea Tree Soap: I haven’t used this one yet. The soap smells refreshing! Exactly what you would expect from a neem/tea tree soap. I am really excited about this one, I’ve never heard of this brand until now!
- Thalgo Exfoliator– I really like to exfoliate my skin, especially during winters I try not to skip on exfoliating the dead mess off my skin. This will be put to test tonight! Lets see how this one fares.
- Bottega Di Lungavita Sun Screen – One should never forget their SPF even in winters! This baby is going in my handbag, for those “just in case I forget to carry one….” moments.
- Natio Meditate Shower Gel – This reminds me of a comforting spa… It smells soothing and spa – like I’ll use this tomorrow and see if I like it.
Overall I am really happy with this month’s Detox box…!! It is perfect for a pamper evening and to detox for a healthier skin and body!! My envy box has become my bundle of joy!! This month’s theme gets a thumbs up from me.
Rating – 4.5/5
Keep it Stylish!