Quick and Easy Vegan, Gluten Free Brownies
The past couple of days I’ve been craving brownies especially Chocolate Brownies. Yum! These are soft and perfect and taste delicious!
I love to pair mine with some vegan ice-cream or a cold shake. I usually serve it warm or sizzling hot. It works fine wither ways.
- 2 1/4 cup whole wheat flour [Use a gluten free flour]
- 2 cups sugar [white/brown]
- 2tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 chocochips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 tsp ACV
- 1/2 applesauce
- Mix Whole wheat flour + Sugar + Baking Soda + Salt + Cocoa powder+ Chocolate chips together
- Add Water+ Oil+ Apple Sauce+Applesauce
- Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet onto a baking tray and spread it evenly. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 15-20 mins.
Note: You can also add in cashews, pecans etc.
You can use mashed bananas instead of applesauce.