This month’s box came in a pretty dark purple color. Like always impressed with the presentation, although I was not very excited to see the pouch that contained the products. I hope they change it soon. I ve never gotten their other variants.
Price of 1 box : Rs 850
Get 5 trial sized beauty products from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month
Get 25% worth of ENVY points to redeem in their store – Here
- Mint Green Tea From San-Cha Tea Boutique.
- Za Cleansing Foam.
- Suganda Neem Tea Tree Soap.
- Thalgo Exfoliator.
- Bottega Di Lungavita Sun Screen.
- Natio Meditate Shower Gel.
- Mint Green Tea From San-Cha Tea Boutique: I was so excited to see this lil bundle of joy… I am a tea lover .. and I was very delighted to get some good quality green tea. I’ll be trying this out tonight and see if I add this to my cart.
- Za Cleansing Foam: I’ve used this just once, and It decent I’ll try this out again tonight and see if I’d want more of this on my face or it’ll be a miss.
- Suganda Neem Tea Tree Soap: I haven’t used this one yet. The soap smells refreshing! Exactly what you would expect from a neem/tea tree soap. I am really excited about this one, I’ve never heard of this brand until now!
- Thalgo Exfoliator– I really like to exfoliate my skin, especially during winters I try not to skip on exfoliating the dead mess off my skin. This will be put to test tonight! Lets see how this one fares.
- Bottega Di Lungavita Sun Screen – One should never forget their SPF even in winters! This baby is going in my handbag, for those “just in case I forget to carry one….” moments.
- Natio Meditate Shower Gel – This reminds me of a comforting spa… It smells soothing and spa – like I’ll use this tomorrow and see if I like it.
Overall I am really happy with this month’s Detox box…!! It is perfect for a pamper evening and to detox for a healthier skin and body!! My envy box has become my bundle of joy!! This month’s theme gets a thumbs up from me.
Rating – 4.5/5
Keep it Stylish!