My Envy Box March 2017, Unboxing, Review
- Essence Lip Liner – Full size – Rs.129/- (1g)
- Wikka Beauty Potion- Full size- Rs.700/- (15g)
- Eyova Hair Oil- Full size- Rs.590/- (50ml)
- Neemli Coffee & Cocoa Body Wrap- Full size- Rs.550/- (75g)
- All Good Scents Rose & Jasmine- 2ml vials
- Gardner Street Tea Glow- 3 sachets
This month’s envy box is the perfect pamper box. It has products ranging from makeup to hair care to ‘Glow’ Tea. All that you need for a girl’s night in or to destress on a weekend.
- Wikka Beauty Potion is a lightweight ‘beauty potion’, enriched with Avacado and Aloe vera. It is made with fine ingredients. I have used this back in 2015, Really excited to add this to my routine this summer.
- Neemli Coffee & Cocoa Body Wrap is a blend of cocoa, clay, and coffee which is quite exciting. This apparently takes care of break out and gives you the perfect glowing skin. Keen on trying this one out.
- Eyova Hair Oil: This oil promises healthy hair by repairing damage, preventing hair fall, dandruff etc. I’m not too thrilled about this one Because it contains egg oil. But if you are someone who doesn’t really mind egg. You could give it a try.
Makeup and others:
- Essence Lip Liner: I received the shade red blush. Which is a gorgeous cherry-reddish shade. I love the look and feel of it on my lips. Can’t wait to flaunt this on a night out.
- All Good Scents Rose & Jasmine: Both the scents smell amazing. I am yet to try them out and so no comments on the wear time.
- Gardner Street Tea Glow: This tea is a blend of Green Tea, Hibiscus, and Marigold. Will be sipping on one now.
Overall this month’s box is a MUST HAVE! Get it before it’s sold out.
Use the coupon WOM1 to get this box for Rs. 700 Only!