Maybelline Colossal Kajal 24HR Review
Price: Rs 180
Shade: Jet Black
The all New Colossal Kajal now lasts for up to 24 hours – so you can be ready for 24 Hours of Colossal Action! Enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, it keeps your eyes looking fresh, all day long. The new intense black fix formula is water-proof, smudge-proof and makes sure you’re ready for everything that comes your way.
Review: The product comes in a sturdy, Twist packaging. The Kajal is a deep, matte, Jet black. The texture is creamy and it glides on smoothly. It is well pigmented and isn’t drying. It has the hydrating properties of aloe vera. It doesn’t smudge and is waterproof. I wore it to work and it survived a 9-5 with a little bit of smudging from the outer corner. It fades from the waterline after 5-6 hours.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Deep black shade
- Well pigmentated.
- Creamy Texture
- Glides smoothly on the eyes.
- Contains hydrating properties of Aloe vera
- Easy application.
- Smudgeproof, waterproof and transferproof.
- Stays nicely for around 9-10 hours.
- Never irritates my sensitive eyes.
- 24-hour claim is not so true.
- Smudges on the outer corner.
- Fades from the waterline after 5+ hours.
Overall: Maybelline Colossal Kajal 24HR is Smudgeproof, waterproof and transferproof. It comes in with the hydrating properties of Aloe Vera. It’s a well pigmented Matte, Jet Black.