REVIEW: OXYGLOW nature’s care Alovera & Citrus deep Cleansing Milk
Hello beautiful ladies,
Welcome to my blog!! today I’ll be reviewing Oxy-Glow Cleansing Milk. This weekend i decide to try some skin care products and so i bought myself this cleansing milk and two lip balms [i love collecting lip balms tell me, i am not the only one 😀 😀 ]
Price: Rs. 145
The Product comes in a cute white bottle. The material of the bottle is quite nice. It is a pump bottle, so it is hygienic and travel friendly [yay!!]. The quantity is quite nice 120 ml.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sunflower oil, Almond oil, coconut oil, GMS, Aloevera, lemon peel, peach extract
The ingredients mentioned are quiet natural which is a bonus! considering all the chemical laden beauty products.
The cleansing milk cleans away the deeply set dirt oil and makeup residues and leaves skin perfectly clean and glowing. use everyday for a hydrated and smooth complexion..
My take on the Cleansing milk:
The product doesnt dry out skin nor makes it very oily[considering I have a Normal Skin type] . it is easy to apply. It removes dirt and makeup from the skin leaving clean. It is travel friendly and lite on pocket too!!
below are the swatches with an eyeliner:
Ta Da !!! all clean!
Pros of oxyglow deep cleansing milk:
- It lives up to its claims. Does the job pretty well.
- The smell – a light fresh smell .
- It hasn’t irritated my eyes or skin in anyway. It really is gentle.
- It didn’t cause me to break out unlike many other cleansers, even when I didn’t wash it after removing it with cotton.
- The quantity for the price is awesome. Will last two or three months if used daily and some 5-6 months if used not so often.
Cons of oxyglow deep cleansing milk:
- Availabiltiy might be an issue.
- might not be very suitable for oily skin.
Final Verdict: its a quite good cleansing milk [considering the natural ingredients] worth a try.
Would I buy again?
Maybe, I would like to try other brands as well.
Do I recommend Oxyglow Cleansing Milk?
Yes, very good for dry and normal skin.