My May haul Parachute, Ponds, Closeup, Aloe Veda, New U
Ingredients: Aqua, Sunflower oil, Almond oil, coconut oil, GMS, Aloevera, lemon peel, peach extract
The ingredients mentioned are quiet natural which is a bonus! considering all the chemical laden beauty products.
The cleansing milk cleans away the deeply set dirt oil and makeup residues and leaves skin perfectly clean and glowing. use everyday for a hydrated and smooth complexion..
My take on the Cleansing milk:
Ta Da !!! all clean!
Pros of oxyglow deep cleansing milk:
- It lives up to its claims. Does the job pretty well.
- The smell – a light fresh smell .
- It hasn’t irritated my eyes or skin in anyway. It really is gentle.
- It didn’t cause me to break out unlike many other cleansers, even when I didn’t wash it after removing it with cotton.
- The quantity for the price is awesome. Will last two or three months if used daily and some 5-6 months if used not so often.
Cons of oxyglow deep cleansing milk:
- Availabiltiy might be an issue.
- might not be very suitable for oily skin.